The PKALL is a data transponder bypass module that is compatible with more than 700 vehicle models from 1998 through 2009. This module is Self Learning and ready to install right out of the box!
The PKALL is the ultimate solution for Toyota/Lexus vehicles including push-to-start equipped models and hybrids
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION?
DATA TRANSPONDER BYPASS
- No wires to cut at ignition switch (more reliable solution!)
- Very low power consumption (3mA compared to competitors at 13mA)
- Includes brake input/output for brake switch on Lexus vehicles with push-to-start (no wires to cut or relays to add)
- Pre-loaded with every firmware
- Maintains security features on push-to-start vehicles while remote started (safety shutdown)
- Compatible with old GEN1 Honda’s, Mazda’s and GM Aveo’s
We recommend that you check for firmware updates prior to installation. To upgrade firmware version please connect this module to your computer via XKLOADER, then open XPRESSKIT.COM website and click on the OPTIMAX Flash Icon. *Note a live internet connection is required.
Includes 2 way D2D communication port for enhanced security of factory immobilizer systems.
For Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, infiniti, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Honda, Acura, Hyundai, Kia, Chevrolet, Pontiac and Suzuki. Select model years.
Encrypted ignition data override
Simplified install and programming. Connects quick and easy right at the ignition switch.
Maintains the integrity of the vehicle's factory immobilizer on push-to-start ignition systems.
Self-Learning algorithm allows the module to self detect the type of vehicle and adjusts automatically.
Supports over 700 different vehicles right out of the box.
Upgradeable firmware via the internet. (XPRESSKIT.COM website)
We recommend that you check for updates to the firmware and/or install guides prior to installing this module.