DLPK is an upgradeable CAN Bus door lock interface kit that is compatible with over 700 vehicle models from 2000 through 2010 right out of the box! DLPK is SELF LEARNING to ensure a simple install.
DLPK’s primary functionality is door lock and factory alarm control however it also acts as a data transponder interface on Infiniti and Nissan vehicles and can control many other vehicle functions. * Optional "Related Products" required for RF immobilizer override.
The DLPK offers digital transponder interface for many vehicles such as GM, Infiniti, Nissan including push-to-start equipped models and can also be installed with optional transponder loop* for combo installations on vehicles such as Chrysler, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Volvo and many others.
(*see optional Related Products list)
The DLPK can also provide outputs for the remote starter in W2WTM or D2DTM such as tach, hood switch, door triggers, and trunk pin.
We recommend that you check for firmware updates prior to installation. To upgrade firmware version please connect this module to your computer via XKLOADER, then open XPRESS VIP and click on the OPTIMAX Flash Icon. A separate OPTIMAX FLASH Window will open allowing you to review Unit information and check for updates.
*Note a live internet connection is required
PARTS NOT INCLUDED:
* Transponder bypass on select make, model, year vehicles may require a vehicle specific RF transponder loop antenna which is sold seperately. See "Related Products" for DLPK accessory parts listings. Make sure to check Vehicle compatibility for proper RF LOOP coverage.
- Mitsubishi RF loop - PN# RFLMIT3
- Kia RF loop - PN# RFLKIA2
- Chrysler GEN1 RF loop - PN# RFLCH
- Chrysler GEN2 RF loop - PN# RFLCHGM